Alexis B. StanleyLaw Clerk – Not Yet Admitted to the Bar firstname.lastname@example.org
Alexis joined the firm in 2021, having completed clerkships in public defense with the New Orleans Public Defenders Office, in plaintiffs’ employment law at the Law Offices of Christopher Q. Davis, and in labor law with the WNBA Players Association.
Awards, Honors & Recognition
- 2020 Order of the Barristers
- 2020 Gillis Long Poverty Law Center Public Service Award
- 2020 Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, Alumni Graduation Award, The Semora "Lola" Davis Award, and William Holland Garrett Award
- Law School Honors – Trial Advocacy National Team, Phi Delta Phi Legal Honor Society, International Legal Studies Program Teaching Assistant, The Semora "Lola" Davis Award and William Holland Garrett Award
- Syracuse University, B.S.
- Loyola University New Orleans College of Law, J.D.
- Music Concerts