Courtney L. AllenAssociate firstname.lastname@example.org
Courtney protects workers’ retirement and healthcare security by enforcing the promises employers make about compensation and benefits by advising multi‑employer benefit funds on compliance and administrative matters and represent them in litigation, including collection actions and withdrawal liability suits. She represents labor unions in arbitration and administrative proceedings, internal governance issues, and collective bargaining negotiation. Courtney also represents individuals in litigation involving race, national origin and sex discrimination.
- Labor Unions
- Employee Benefits
- Race and National Origin Discrimination and Harassment
- Covid-19 Vaccine Issues for the Union Lawyer January 25, 2021, Presented by the AFL-CIO Union Lawyer’s Alliance
- Coders of the World Unite: Will Tech Workers Disrupt the NLRA?: An Overview of Traditional and Non-Traditional Organizing Models under the NLRA April 16, 2021, ABA National Symposium on Technology
- Northeastern University School of Law, J.D.
- Vanderbilt University, Human and Organizational Development, Spanish, B.S.
- New York
- Aspiring chef
- Self-proclaimed foodie